2 0 1 2
• Borrowed Time has been selected for the prestigious Dinard British Film Festival 2012 which ... "is the most well known and popular British film festival in France".
•Black Smoke Rising. A movie directed by Drew Cullingham about a bluesman's journey in carrying out his recently deceased brother's last wishes.
• Borrowed Time has been selected in the Best of Fest Program at the Edinburgh International Film Festival • Borrowed Time is an official selection for the 2012 Edinburgh International Film Festival and will have its world premiere there on Jun 21st.
• Welcome to the Majority will have a press and distributor screening at Cannes on the 20th.
• Stag Night Of The Dead will have its official UK TV premier on Friday the 13th on The Horror Channel - Sky 319, Virgin 149, Freesat 138 as part of its 'of the Dead' season.
• Welcome to the Majority will have its official premiere, a cast & crew screening at BAFTA on the 23rd.
• Chris has recorded Schubert's Fantasie in F alongside sound engineer/designer Chris Reading for Welcome to the Majority performed by pianists, Paul Tucker and Geraint Williams at Vestry Hall Studio on a beautiful Steinway C piano.
• String recording with Catherine Houghton and Louise Strong for the score of Welcome to the Majority. Catherine graduated on the violin and has worked as a freelance musician since finishing college. Her work has taken her across the globe through orchestra tours, concerts and even dinner serenades on private yachts. She has also played on several TV shows including Top of the Pops with Leona Lewis, Westlife and for The X Factor.
j a n • Chris has been attached to score Borrowed Time for Parkville Pictures, starring Theo Barklem-Biggs (The Inbetweeners Movie) & Philip Davis (Vera Drake) directed by Jules Bishop and produced by BAFTA nominated Olivier Kaempfer.
• Stag Night Of The Dead: has been released on DVD and is available at DVD outlets (HMV, Amazon, iTunes etc...)
• Chris makes a big welcome to score assistant Louise Strong who will help Chris prepare scores for the Welcome to the Majority string recording. Louise joined The Purcell School of Music on the violin and later took up the french horn. She received the Associated Board grade 8 distinction silver award and continued her studies at The Royal College of Music gaining a BMus(hons). Since graduating Louise has taught and worked freelance with many orchestras and ensembles including the City of London Sinfonia, Jersey Symphony Orchestra and The BBC National Orchestra of Wales. She has been a soloist at St James's Piccadilly and given a solo recital in the Valetta Opera House in Malta. She has also played in Cabaret, South Pacific, Oliver! and appeared in a music video shoot.